This lovely handcrafted show has been a tradition in Akron for over 36 years! E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall is the perfect showcase which features 106 quality, handcrafted artisans from across the country. Find perfect gifts for everyone on your holiday list, while sampling holiday treats and enjoying the sites and sounds of the season. Located on the campus of the University of Akron at the corner of Hill Street and University Avenue. Free campus parking.
2019 DATES & HOURS
Friday, January 11, 2019 Noon – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 12, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, January 13, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Adults (at the door) $10.00
Adults (online only) $8.00 Click Here to Buy Tickets Online
Seniors 65+ with ID $7.00 at Box Office Only
Children Ages 6-12 $5.00
Children Ages 5 & Under FREE
Heroes Day on Friday, January 11th – Active and retired members of the military, as well as first responders, receive free admission to the show with a valid ID.
Friday, February 1, 2019 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 2, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 3, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Super Bowl 53!
Monday, February 4, 2019 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday, February 5, 2019 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 7, 2019 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday, February 8, 2019 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 9, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 10, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Adults (at the door) $15.00
Adults (online only) $13.00 or Discount Drug Mart & E & H Ace Hardware Locations
Seniors (65+ Mon-Thurs) with ID $11.00 (Monday-Thursday only, tickets must be purchased at show box office)
Groups (min. 20) $10.00
Children Ages 6-12 $5.00
Children Ages 5 & Under FREE
We hope you plan on joining H & H Remedies at the 11th Annual Tri-County Health Expo at their ***NEW LOCATION!***
The 2019 show will take place at the Heritage Community Center,
3558 US 62 between Berlin and Winesburg.
Friday, February 15, 2019 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Saturday, February 16, 2019 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
February 15-17, 2019
Friday 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday 11:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Admission to the Show – $10.00 at the door.
For the third year in a row, the Amish Country Home & Garden Show will take place in Mt. Hope Ohio at The Mt. Hope Event Center.
This annual trade show has been a success since moving to Mt. Hope and is presented by JW Promotions and the show sponsors.
This event will feature some of the finest handcrafted furniture and cabinetry in the state along with all the experts to discuss your home improvement projects! Over 200 exhibitors all under one roof! Its a one stop shopping destination for locals and tourists alike!
This special event will take place Feb. 28th – March 2nd at the Mt. Hope Event Center. If you would like to attend the show, the show hours are as follows;
Thursday Feb. 28 – 12pm-8pm
Friday March 1 – 9am – 9pm
Saturday March 2 – 9am – 5pm
Friday, March 1: 10am – 8pm
Saturday, March 2: 10am – 8pm
Sunday, March 3: 10am – 5pm
Tickets Available at the Door:
Seniors (62+): $9
Multi-day Pass: $15
Children 12 & Under: FREE
Military Discount: $1 0FF One Admission
March 22, 23, 24, 2019
Fri & Sat 10-5, Sun 10-4
Adults $5.50 – Senior (65+) $5.00
Child (6-12) $1.00 – Under 6 FREE
Friday, April 5, 2019 – 11:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, April 6, 2019 – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Tickets available at the Door:
$8.00 Daily admission fee includes all Lectures/ Demonstrations & Vendor Exhibits
Additional Fee for Workshops
Children 12 and under FREE
10:00 am to 7:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday
Admission: $15/single day – $25/weekend
Children 12 & under FREE, Seniors (60+) & Students with ID $2 off
Readings $20-40 – Parking is FREE – Overflow parking across the street
EXPO TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR
Seminars with fees – Pay at seminar as you walk in.
General Convention Schedule
1:30 PM: Registration Desk opens
3:00–3:45 PM: First session begins (45 minutes with a 15-minute transition time)
4:00–5:00 PM: Full sessions begin (60 minutes with a 30-minute transition time)
5:00 PM: Exhibit Hall opens
8:15 PM: Special Event begins
9:00 PM: Exhibit Hall and Registration Desk close
8:00 AM: Registration opens
8:30 AM: Speaking sessions begin
9:30 AM: Exhibit Hall opens
Speaking sessions continue throughout the day:
7:00–7:45 PM (shorter session)
Exhibit Hall and Registration Desk close
Special Event begins
8:00 AM: Registration Desk opens
8:30–9:15 AM: First session begins (45 minute with a 15-minute transition time)
Exhibit Hall opens
Full sessions begin (60 minutes with a 30-minute transition time)
6:00 PM: Exhibit Hall and Registration Desk close
6:15 PM: Special Event begins
General Admission (ages 13 to 55): $10.00
Senior Citizens (age 55+): $5.00
Children (ages 2 to 12): $2.00
Children (under 2): FREE
FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIAL – SPECIAL PRICING – FRIDAY ONLY
General Admission (ages 13 to 55): $5.00
Senior Citizens (age 55+): $2.00
Children (ages 2 to 12): $1.00
Children (under 2): FREE
MUM’s 17th Annual Spring Expo 2018
“The one that opened another door.”
Sponsored by Metaphysical Universal Ministries
Saturday – May 18th, 2019
Sunday – May 19th, 2019
Location: Allentown Fairgrounds, AgriPlex, 302 N. 17th St. Allentown PA
175 Vendors – over 2700 people in attendance — Free lecture
Friday, June 14 – 6pm to 10pm
Saturday, June 15 – 12pm to 11pm
Sunday, June 16 – 12pm to 6pm
- Event to be held June 14, 15, and 16 at Renaissance Park, the home of the Ohio Renaissance Festival, in Harveysburg, Warren County
- Five performance areas featuring a variety of traditional Celtic tunes, Celtic Rock, Irish and Scottish dancing and bagpipe bands
- Albannach, Off Kilter, Barleyjuice, The Byrne Brothers, Poor Man’s Gambit, Father Son and Friends and The Drowsy Lads head the music line-up.
- The 42nd Royal Highlanders – Scottish military encampment
- Border Collie herding demonstrations with Alan Miller
- The Misplaced Vikings – historic Viking encampment featuring a 40-foot educational ship
- McGovern Irish Dancers, Celtic Academy of Irish Dance, Columbus Celtic Dancers, Dayton Scottish Dancing and Richens-Timm Dayton, featured on the Dance Stage
- Miami Valley Pipes & Drums and the 42nd Royal Highlanders Band of Music will parade around the festival site and play at the Front Gate.
- Irish Wolfhounds will be on site Saturday (5p – 8p) and Sunday (2p – 5p) in the Gentle Giants Pavilion. Stop by to learn about the history of the breed and how these gentle giants have evolved.
- Friday, June 14 is $5 Friday sneak peek with music on the Key-Ads and Norton Outdoor Main Stage starting at 7pm and Shamrock Shenanigans presented by Budweiser to benefit the Have a Heart to Save a Heart Foundation.
- Friday, June 14 also features a Guinness etching event ($25) at the Guinness Tent – Limited to 75 people, registration starts at 6pm
- Enjoy a wide variety of food items from traditional Scottish, Irish, and English to American Fare.
- Browse the marketplace featuring unique items made with a Celtic flare – pottery, jewelry, kilts, home décor, clothing and more.
- Tickets available online at celticfestohio.com. Daily Admission, Saturday & Sunday Passes or Weekend Passes available.
- For more information on Celtic Fest Ohio 2019 visit celticfestohio.com.
Welcome to Waterford Days. There will be something to do for the entire family including entertainment, crafts for sale, and great food.
Waterford Days will be celebrated on July 19, 20 and 21, 2019! Everyone is invited to join us!
Since 1974, Waterford has been celebrating its history, heritage, and citizens with a variety of community celebrations. Every year, we enjoy a summer event the third full weekend of July, formerly called Heritage Days, and now simply Waterford Days. Bottom line, no matter what you call it, it is an opportunity to showcase our community, its churches, non-profits, booster groups, and businesses. Originally started by the Fort LeBoeuf Historical Society, our summer celebration has been organized by a variety of people and groups over the years, all who have done a phenomenal job and deserve our praise.
This 46th year, Waterford Days will be organized by the Fort LeBoeuf Historical Society.
August 10th & 11th, 2019
We will be in the “Old Main” Building at the York Fairgrounds this time
(Just for this year though)
AUGUST 10, 10AM-6PM,
AUGUST 11, 10AM-5PM
Arts & Crafts
Labor Day Festival
Aug. 30, 31, Sept. 1, 2, 2019
Labor Day Weekend
Fri 10-5, Sat & Sun 10-6, Mon 10-5
Adults – $6.00
Senior (65+) – $5.50
Child (6-12) – $1.00
Under 6 – FREE
Herbal Skin Care Products
- All Products
- Beard and Face Oil
- Body Cream
- Body Oil
- Body Wash
- Essential Cream
- Face Cream
- Face Serum
- Face Wash
- Gift Bundle – Select a Fragrance
- Hand Cream
- Lip Balm – Select a Flavor
- Magnesium Bath Soak
- Magnesium Bundle
- Magnesium Cream
- Magnesium Spray
- Moisturizing Cream
- Sample Sizes
- Soap Bars
- Soap Lift Soap Saver
- Super Cream
- Wild Herbs of Northeast Ohio Poster